Poems that have appeared on my
main blog, Shameless Words (link in the sidebar).

Talking Sideways

 


no, really, we could’ve,
heck, I just don’t feel,
I just ought to, needy?
I’ll tell you what, um,
no, nothing, not crying

if only I’d not been so,
you know, like it isn’t,
ahem, you know, bizarre,
right, caution to wind,
only, tossed right back

that’s cool, I ought to,
aha, absolutely, I see,
it’s just, um, unclear,
talking sideways? maybe,
yep, I get it, I’m gone



© Copyright, 2006. Shameless Words.

2 comments:

Inconsequential said...

cool :)

Almost felt uncomfortable, like when you happen to be stuck in a room with a personal being personal on a phone...

S. Kearney said...

Hey there, Inconsequential (minion),
Nice to have you stop by again! :)
Thanks for the comment and for your visit. You've had a name change?